Clockworks
Thanks for registering!
Make sure you post something in the Hello & Goodbye section to let everyone know you're on the forum!
Clockworks
Thanks for registering!
Make sure you post something in the Hello & Goodbye section to let everyone know you're on the forum!
Clockworks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Clockworks Dragon Nest community!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pytharios
Guild Master
Guild Master
Pytharios

Number of messages : 41
Registration Date : 2012-08-10
Area we can track you down in : Lagendia's four floors of whores

Welcome to the Clockworks Dragon Nest community! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Clockworks Dragon Nest community!   Welcome to the Clockworks Dragon Nest community! Empty10th August 2012, 7:45 am

Welcome members, new members and potencial members of the Clockworks order,

due to sudden growth in the guild me and the staff have considered creating a forum, in which the community can fully expose itself.
The forum is created and fully edited by Pytharios and Ailidh, and will be moderated by the following.

-WasabeAcad
-ChaosElest
-NuKaiza

So far there will not be any other moderator active, until further growth of the Guild.

Ailidh will provide creation of the moderator group once they all have signed up for the forum.

The forum's purpose is to help the members of the guild plan Raids, nest hunts, tradings, and other events.
Feel free to chat of any related Dragon Nest kind in the General Discussion and meet your friends from in game there.

Before I leave you, I would like to leave you, directing at the rule topic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please read them carefully before entering the forums.
Thank you,

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Clockworks Dragon Nest community!
Page 1 of 1